TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The hirer enters into a contract and agrees and accepts the terms andconditions from the date they make a booking with thesupplier.
- The hirer who has made the booking is liable for all payment. We require a 30% non- refundable deposit to secure the equipment for you. The outstanding balance needs to be paid in full 10 days before taking receipt of the equipment. Short-notice bookings made within 10 days of the event need to be paid in full at the time of booking. A booking that is cancelled within 10 days of the event will be liable for 100% of the hirecost
- Credit card details are required as part of the booking process. These details arekept on file during the hirer period as security. By making a booking, you authorise for your credit card to be charged in the case that any equipment is lost, stolen, damaged, requires cleaning, if a booking is cancelled or is unable to be pickedup.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to decide the suitable equipment to hire. In the case of the equipment is unable to be installed because of the location limits or any other reasons, the hirer is liable for all hire costs and any extra labourcosts.
- The supplier reserves the right to reschedule a booking if it is a safety risk to deliver or set up equipment, in the case of extreme weather conditions such as torrential rains, hail, strong winds, flooding, extreme thunderstorms, earthquake or an area being restricted from access due to a terrorist attack. Should we not be able to deliver at a later time on the event date, we will happily deliver on the next available day. Should the event have to be cancelled for one of these reasons,a store credit of the original booking can be applied for a futurebooking.
- In the event that a credit is applied to a booking granted by management, the customerhas6monthstousethiscreditfromthetimeoftheoriginalbooking.
- Delivery of all equipment is at ground level only. Extra charges on top of the usual delivery charge apply where the delivery of the equipment is more than 10metres
away from where our vehicle can park. Extra charges also apply for stairs, steep descents and going up levels in buildings. The hirer is responsible for telling us via email if the delivery has any of these conditions. Failure to do so will result in extra charges, and in extreme cases refusal to deliver. Extra charges will be taken out of the hirers credit card or will be payable on the day in cash.
- The hire is for two days unless agreed upon mutually in writing by both parties. Failure to return the equipment or inability for our drivers to access the equipment for pick up will incur a daily charge for the equipment for any days beyond the agreed hire period. Any additional charges incurred may be charged to a credit card. If the hirer fails to return the equipment, the hirer gives us permission to enter the premises of where the equipment is held to collect the equipment without being responsible for any damages caused to enter thepremises.
- The hirer accepts full responsibility for the equipment once they take possession of the equipment. This is from the time it is delivered, to the time it is collected. In the case that the driver is held up on the day and will not make the scheduled pick up time, you are still liable for it till the time the driver arrives. The hirer is liable for the replacement cost of any equipment that is stolen, goes missing, gets dirty or broken. The hirer is liable for any damages caused to the equipment, and this includes damages caused byweather.
- The hirer assumes proper knowledge in the operation and handling of the equipment. Adequate measures required to secure the structure under the circumstances of its use are left to the end-user to decide to prevent damage to the structure and/or injury to people. We advise hirer to remove the sidewalls to allow the wind to go through when it iswindy.
- The equipment remains the property of Supplier at all times. The hirer may not transfer this contract to another party without written consent ofSupplier.
- The hirer must inspect and check all equipment and notify Supplier at the time of delivery if there is any equipment missing, damaged or unfit for use. Failure to do so will see the hirer responsible for any damages or missing equipment upon pickup.
- No warranty is provided by the Supplier for the equipment’s fitness for any particular use. In the event of adverse weather conditions, we take no responsibility if the equipment cannot beused.
- Hirer agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Supplierharmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings,penalties,
expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of the Equipment, regardless of the basis.
- The terms and conditions can only be amended bySupplier.
- Any changes to this contract must be written and signed by both Hirer and Suppplier. Oral agreements are non-binding. The latest contract supersedes all previous contracts between Hirer andSupplier.